Italian language courses for seniors (over 50)
Italian language classes for adults
Our Italian language school is particularly specialized for Italian language courses for seniors (over fifties) and Italian courses for adults.
This tailor made Italian immersion program for seniors is designed to be flexible and to respond to the needs of each group, focusing on particular group interests such as conversation and grammar, Italian music, history, society, literature, architecture and nature.
The structure of the language is taught within a conversational framework, to help you to communicate in spoken and written Italian.
The Italian courses for seniors (over fifties) and the Italian language classes for adults cater for different levels, encompassing listening, speaking, reading and writing. Course materials and methods are focused on creating a relaxed atmosphere in which you can enjoy learning and practicing Italian.
Italian language course + cultural program
On request of the participants the Italian language program for seniors can be organized in 2 parts, the first dedicated to studying the language with 4 lessons a day of Intensive Italian course, which take place in the morning, and the second part is dedicated to a cultural program of activities which takes place in the afternoon.
The cultural program for seniors includes:
We can summarize the program of the Italian language programs for over 50 in a few points:
- Total immersion in Italian culture and language. Otranto offers the ideal context, a small city and people who speak only Italian.
- 20 hours of weekly lessons (from Monday to Friday, in the morning
- Additional cultural activities, such as: excursions, guided tours, dinners in typical restaurants, wine tastings, cooking classes
- Small groups of students of the same age group
- Particular attention to spoken language and cultural lessons
: every 2 weeks Starting dates
: 1 or more weeks Duration
: 20 lessons/week Number of lessons
Dates and prices